The American Resort Development Association will hold its upcoming annual convention and exposition from March 14-18 in Las Vegas. The convention will take place at the luxurious Venetian Hotel and Casino.
In past years, the ARDA convention has had an impressive turnout with more than 3,500 participants from a variety of resort development professions. This includes industry insiders from over 20 countries that are ready to share their expertise on subjects like the evolving timeshare marketplace, resort branding, timeshare marketing and more.
The convention will feature a variety of exhibitors who are showcasing the resort industry’s newest products and services as well as several keynote speakers. This conference is an important mainstay for anyone in the resort industry for several reasons. Those launching a new resort industry product or service can gain face time and important business leads on the exposition floor. Property managers and developers also have a chance to check out these services and see how they can benefit their resorts in 2010.
Here are a few of the highlights from ARDA’s 2010 Convention:
- Sunday, March 14 – RCI/AIF Open Golf Tournament
- Monday, March 15 – Principles of Timeshare I: Building Blocks of the Industry
- Tuesday, March 16 – Sales and Marketing Forum: Branding and Selling through Electronic Media
- Wednesday, March 17 – Awards Gala Dinner and Entertainment
- Thursday, March 18 – Interactive Workshop: What it Takes to be a Market Leader in Today’s Dynamic Global Marketplace
Whitecap LG is one service that can help resorts in 2010 using a cutting edge timeshare tour generation product that brings in qualified tour prospects at a fraction of the standard cost. Feel free to Contact Whitecap for more information.
Get more information on ARDA’s 2010 Convention, including full schedules and registration information.